2. The Old lat time! Unfortunately, this time our last presentation in Chiba, Japan. During this month, along with the work in Kanda, we prepared the final presentation: the danchi OPEN HOUSE. The 3 rooms presented were: a student room , an architect room and a factory room.
3. Student Room. This is our 50 m 2 apartment, the placed Ana and Majo designed for future international students.
4. Photo exhibition. We are watching to share with the people, we have a share as a show how beautiful moments we had in Japan. This is why we decided to do a photo exhibition, trying to portray moments and feelings.
These pictures were taken by our Thai friend Nanpasa Phophug (Ploy), who is an accounting student at Chiba University.
5.Architect Room. The good design award winning architect, Daigo Ichii, also opened the door of his room. He showed us all the possibilities a danchi can have. Our guest were fascinated and asked Daigo lots of questions.
Factory Room 6 .. Danchi # 407 Was Presented By Keita Kasahara As A Common Room For The Next Future House Apartments. Engineer Kasahara Presented All The Innovations In This Space Made By Himself. A Work Space With Tools And Machines. A Common Space In The living room. Finally a room where Nakata Yosuke, Artifical Intelligence student, was working on a code.
Amazon’s Alexa also surprised the guests.
7. Poster designs by Majo Armendariz
8. Some of the pictures displayed during the Open House.